Monday, March 6, 2023

Honesty in appraisals

Fair Market Appraisals

Honesty in Real Estate Appraisals

Hello, my friends! Fair Market Mike here, and today I want to talk to you about honesty in appraisals.

As a real estate appraiser, my job is to determine the fair market value of a property. And let me tell you, the key word there is "fair". It's not my job to inflate the value of a property just to make a client happy, nor is it my job to underestimate the value just to make a deal go through.


Fair market value is all about honesty and accuracy. It's the price that a willing buyer and a willing seller would agree upon in an open and fair market. And as an appraiser, it's my responsibility to provide an unbiased opinion of that value based on my experience, knowledge, and research.


So, to sum it up - honesty and accuracy are key when it comes to appraisals. As Fair Market Mike, I pride myself on providing fair and honest valuations, and I'll never compromise that integrity for anyone. After all, that's what fair market value truly means to me.


Need an appraisal in Chicagoland?

Let us show you how fast, easy and affordable it is to get you house appraised!

www.fairmarketappraisals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

  The impact of solar panels on home value can vary based on several factors, including location, market conditions, and individual buyer pr...